Analysis – Planning – Design – Installation – Configuration – Migration – Upgrades – Security
- Set up, configure and secure your router; safeguarding your personal information and securing your broadband signal from use by others
- Configure internet, including ISP (internet service provider)
- Install and configure networking adapters on all computers/devices – (PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Network Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Network-Enabled TV, etc.)
- Secure network
- Enable devices to share the internet, files, printers and other media (i.e. photos, videos, music, etc.)
- VoIP (voice over IP) set up
- Repair network and internet connectivity if necessary.